Tuesday 5 July 2011

Latest News

Hello!  I've not had much time to blog recently, but will try to make an effort to do so more often - have been too busy running around snapping!

Quick update, was at Wembley Stadium a couple of weeks ago covering the Capital Radio Summertime Ball,  lots of fun, lots of running around - and lots and lots of rain!!!  Luckily I was snapping backstage for most of the time, but I did venture out into the rain to snap Jessie J, Jennifer Lopez, Enrique Inglesias & Ne Yo doing their thang.  Here are a few pics from the event: Capital Radio Summertime Ball



This week sees the start of the Somerset House Series which runs from 7-17 July.  It's one of the most beautiful locations for open air gigs in London, set within the historic courtyard (where they have the ice rink in winter).  I love these gigs, I look forward to them every year.

This years line-up includes: The Eels, Professor Green, Stornoway, Aloe Blacc, Imelda May, Beady Eye, Blondie, Hurts, Ellie Goulding, Lamb & My Morning Jacket.

Am currently sitting outside in glorious sunshine - so I'm really hoping it'll stay this way in time for Thursday!!!  pleeeeeease!!!

Will blog again soon - bye! x